Yeo’s Singapore CNY Match & Win Treasure Box Terms & Conditions
Yeo’s Singapore CNY Match & Win Treasure Box (the “Contest”) is organised by YHS (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (the “Organizer”) and is valid from 9 January to 8 February 2019 – 2359 hour.
This Contest is open to all Singapore residents aged 18 years old and above. A minimum purchase of SGD 5 of Yeo’s beverage(s) at authorised retailers is necessary to participate in this Contest. The qualifying purchase (made from 9 January to 8 February 2019) must be made within a single receipt in Singapore. Any purchases made outside Singapore is unacceptable. Participating receipt can only be used once. For every SGD 5 spent on Yeo’s beverage(s), you’re entitled to one chance at Yeo’s Singapore CNY Match & Win Treasure Box. For example, if you spent SGD 17 on Yeo’s beverage(s) in a single receipt, you will earn three (3) chances at Yeo’s Singapore CNY Match & Win Treasure Box. Repeated receipt number key in for subsequent spin and win play will not be allowed. Employees of the Organizer, its agents, affiliates and/or related companies and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- How to Enter
Participants are required to enter and submit all necessary information – Full Name, Email Address, Contact Number, Receipt Number, Total Yeo’s Product Amount and Store of Purchase, before they’re allowed to take part in the Contest.
- Winners Drawing and Notification
All participants will receive an official automated email upon completion of each game, but the automated email is not an official notification email for the winners. The automated email will not be regarded as a valid form of verification for prize redemption. Participants are required to fill in a valid email address upon participation on the page. Winners will be further notified by phone or email for the game results, verification of the authenticity of the participant’s identity, through Name, Email, NRIC or Contact Number upon prize collection. If winner cannot be contacted or fails the verification process or fails to respond to the telephone call or email within twenty-four (24) hours, such winner is disqualified. Winner is subject to verification by the Organizer and/or its agents, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. The final result of the game will be determined by the message on the automated result board after participation. The Organizer will not accept screenshots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any entry that occurs during any computer system failure or any reason is deemed a defective entry, is void and will not be honoured. The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. Contest winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these official rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
- 9 – 20 January 2019 (Week 1):
– Twenty (20) winners will each be awarded with one (1) can of Dragon Brand Abalone in Brine Soup (worth $19.80).
- 21 – 29 January 2019 (Week 2):
– Fifty (50) winners will each be awarded with one (1) Mary Chia (Female) / Urban Homme (Male) Spa Facial Voucher (worth $196).
- 30 January – 8 February 2019 (Week 3):
– Eighteen (18) winners each be awarded with three (3) Yeo’s drink cartons in 250ml (worth $18).
- Consolation prize for non-winners:
– All non-winners (female) will receive a Mary Chia Spa Facial Voucher and all non-winners (male) will receive the Urban Homme Spa Facial Voucher (worth $196 each). To redeem the spa sessions, they will need to pay a nominal amount of $18 direct to the spa organization upon redemption of spa session.
Prizes are not exchangeable for cash. Unclaimed prizes will be donated to a charity organization appointed
by the Organizer. The Organizer reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions without prior notice and no correspondence shall be entertained. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to co-operate with and participate in any advertising or publicity activities relating to the Contest and agrees that Organizer may publicize the name and/or photograph of each winner in such mode and manner as Organizer considers fit.
- Prize Collection
All original receipts must be retained and provided as proof of purchase. Upon collection, winners are required to produce their original NRIC/FIN, the original purchase receipt with the same receipt number, same total purchase amount of receipt, and total Yeo’s product amount as submitted on Yeo’s Singapore CNY Match & Win Treasure Box’s site as a form of verification purpose. Failure to produce such receipt and/or an incorrect purchase amount shall result in the forfeiture of the prize without further appeal.
- By participating in this Contest, you agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Organizer and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, suit (including legal fees), death, expenses, or damage to or loss of property arising out of entrant’s participation in this Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, as well as or any claim or cause of action based on publicity rights, infringement of intellectual property, defamation, or invasion of privacy arising from any materials entrant has submitted in connection with entrant’s participation in this Contest.
- We may collect and hold personal data of persons/entities including but not limited to customers; job applicants and employees; shareholders; service providers; and other people who we may come into contact. Examples of such personal data include bio data, contact details, account information and your preferences, queries, requests and feedback. In general, we may use your personal data for the purposes of conducting and completing transactions (e.g. processing orders and payments; providing products or services that have been requested); providing customer service (e.g. responding to queries and requests; informing you about service status and product updates; sending you alerts and newsletters); conducting market research and improving customer service (e.g. conducting market research or surveys; performing market analysis; managing and enhancing our products and services; developing new products); conducting marketing promotions (e.g. sending of alerts, newsletters, marketing materials and invitations from us wholly or through affiliation with third parties; offering promotions and loyalty programs); complying with applicable laws, regulations and other requirements (e.g. providing assistance to law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities and other governmental agencies; performing internal audits); maintaining investor relations (e.g. sending of alerts, newsletters, publications, marketing materials and invitations from us wholly or through affiliation with third parties) and performing evaluations (e.g. assessing suitability of employees). We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) to oversee our management of personal data in accordance with the Act. We regard breaches of your privacy very seriously and we have implemented measures to secure and protect your information, such as training our employees who handle your personal data to respect the confidentiality of such personal data and your privacy, storing personal data in a combination of secure computer storage facilities and paper based files and other records, taking steps to protect the personal data we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. However, you will appreciate that it is not for us to perfectly secure your personal data from cyber attacks, such as hacking, spyware and viruses. Accordingly, you will not hold us liable for any unauthorized disclosure, loss or destruction of your personal data arising from such risks. The Act also requires us not to store personal data longer than necessary. We will cease to retain your personal data when we no longer require such personal data for the purposes we originally notified you of or for any business or legal needs. We will only use, disclose and/or transfer your personal data for the purposes you have been notified of and consented to or which are permitted under applicable laws and regulations. We will not sell, rent or give away personal data to third parties for commercial purposes without your consent.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by the Organizer in its sole discretion. Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these rules, terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Organizer reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Your photo may be published by the Organizer for publicity and promotional purposes. By participating in the Contest, you agree and consent to the Organizer collecting, using and/or disclosing your picture, image and voice for the above purposes, and further agree that such collection, use and disclosure will be without payment or compensation.
- By participating in this Contest, you are deemed to have expressly agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (as varied or changed) and any Terms and Conditions applicable to this Contest which is illegal, prohibited or unenforceable under any law or regulation shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and constructed under the laws of Singapore.